After you place your order at Case48, we will make sure to keep your data confidential and safe. Whether you make a conversation with our support team or with our writer, that chat will not be shared with a third-party website or the internet. We know how decisive it can be for our customer to keep their identity confidential, not to affect their grades. This is the reason we care a lot about the confidentiality of our customers, which is why you can chat freely with our support team and writers.
Your personal data will be accessed by the company in need of hour. For example, if you want to have a chat with our writer, or when we need to send you an e-mail regarding the updates on your order, we will access your data. We are guaranteeing you that your personal data will not be sold or shared to anyone unless you want to disclose your information on your own.
In case you are looking to deactivate your account for a while or until your next order, you will still be a part of our database. However, we will not misuse your data at any cost. Even if you want to terminate your account, we won’t share your data with anyone else. You are absolutely safe at Case48.
We have some professionals to check and verify our website frequently to make sure all the billing related data of our customers are safe and secure. Only the company can see your personal information, and your payment-related figures are encrypted, which is why it is impossible for anyone to access your data. To make sure your account remains safe, you need to log out of your account every time from your browser after logging in.
Our charges may fluctuate depending on your location, and charges may add more to the value displayed during the ordering process. The extra charges can be deducted as taxes, and it will depend on the value of your order. Here at Case48, we don’t have any hidden charges, unlike some other websites. The bill we issue will have the amount that was calculated during the order process.
The company is responsible for delivering the complete assignment on “Estimated Delivery Date” (which is mentioned under the amount uploaded, at the order page). The company is accountable for following all the instructions and requirements of our clients. If there are some sorts of violations on the part of the company, the client is qualified to ask for partial or complete payment (according to the refund policy, which is written below.
Custom Academic Writing
- Quality related issues
- Important note
If you find an error in our written task which can’t be fixed or termed as a blunder and are not acceptable by the customer or instructor/teacher, then we reimburse the amount of up to fifty percent. When you request a refund, we will review your file. If we find the issues and mistakes which are mentioned by you, we will initiate the refund process. You need to provide us the proofs of quality issues and rejection by your teacher. If you fail to come up with authentic proofs, you won’t get a refund.
You can submit a report for a refund within 30 days after the delivery of your order. If you fail to submit a report within 30 days after the successful delivery of your order, you won’t get any refund. If you are claiming plagiarism, you need to attach a Turnitin report to qualify for a refund.
Failure to Meet the Said Deadline
- When you place your order, you give us an estimated delivery date. Sometimes, the order may be delayed due to workload. We will give you a complete refund if we fail to deliver content even after asking for extra time.
- If you don’t get a higher grade by submitting our work, you need to bear it because we promised to provide quality work, not a higher grade. We always try our level hard to deliver content to get you a higher grade, but you can’t ask for a refund on the basis of a lower grade.
- We run plagiarism detecting tests, and we have a team specifically for proofreading, which is why we always feel confident about the quality of our work. One more thing, if you give us some of your work to be completed, we will not be responsible for the errors of your content. We are only responsible for the text we have written. We will not proofread your work to look for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
We always send a downloadable version of the order to our customers in the form of a link that will redirect them to the downloading page. When you click the download button, your file will start downloading. You can log-in to your account as well to download your assignment or paper. If you are unable to download from both these sources, we will issue you a complete refund.
- Downloadable Link via E-mail isn’t Working
- Can’t download from the Website Portal
If the link we have shared with you through an e-mail isn’t downloading, contact our support team. If they fail to find the best solution, we will be happy to issue you a complete refund.
If you find the links are broken and isn’t working at all, we suggest you contact our support team. State your issue properly so the support staff can do something for you. If your problem doesn’t get fixed, we will give a complete refund. You need to contact within three days after the delivery of your order to qualify for a refund.
We have devised a very customer friendly revision policy for our valued customers that include all those elements, which ensure maximum facilitation to our customers around the world. We work with an intention to bring more convenience in their lives and ensure maximum satisfaction. Each of our customers enjoys three free of cost revisions within thirty days of delivery of final paper (90 days for Dissertation only).
In Which Circumstances, a Free Revision Can Be Requested
- Requirements not implemented
- Guidelines missed partially or completely
- Plagiarized or copied material
- Grammar and spelling mistakes
If the customer finds out that his entire initial requirement mentioned in the order form is not matched in the final document, some elements are missing or the whole altogether, he can ask for a free revision.
In another classic case where the customer realizes that some, or all of his guidelines are not followed correctly, he can ask for a free revision for sure.
If a customer finds out that his custom paper contains copied or plagiarized material that will certainly impact the paper negatively, he can ask for a free revision straight away.
In a case where the customer finds out his paper contains multiple spelling, grammar, and factual errors, which will cost him deduction of marks, he can ask for a free revision instantly.
When & How a Revision Request Stands Valid?
We have devised the whole revision policy with a view to facilitate the customer in the first place as much as possible, yet there are some fair conditions and standard parameters that define the validity of your revision request. These conditions ensure the mutual rights protection and compliance of the customer and the company at the same time. Here below are all those pre conditions you must consider before filing a revision request.
- The very first and foremost qualification for a valid revision request is the time factor. You can request a free revision within the 30 days of delivery of final paper. This grace period extends up to 90 days only for dissertation. If this specified time has already passed, your free revision request will not be entertained and this will be considered as a new order for revision, which will be charged according to the standard rates.
- A customer can file the revision request if the final paper formation conflicts largely with the initial instructions and guidelines provided by the customer. If the writer and quality assurance department counters and establishes that all instructions and guidelines are implemented properly, your revision request will not qualify.
- In a case where all the initial demands are met properly and now the customer wants some new alterations in the paper, these alterations will be charged according to the standard rates.
- In a situation where the customer has plagiarism grievance and claims that his paper contains copied or plagiarized content, it is essential to attach a Turnitin report along as a solid proof of your claim. If the plagiarized content exceeds the standard 15% limit, only then your revision request can qualify.
- In a case where the mistakes are caused due to the data provided by the customer, company will not stand liable for these very mistakes already present in the supporting material provided by the customer. This is the obligation of student to counter check and authenticate the data to be provided to the writer for inclusion in his paper.
Proper Channel for Placing Revision Request.
A customer can file the revision request through his personal user account on the website. To initiate the process, you need to log in to your user account and follow the below mentioned path.
User → Dashboard → Order Details → Add Comment
In Case of No Redressal
In a case where the customer has followed the above mentioned path right within the stipulated time frame and yet the revision is not carried, the customer can open up a new dispute for reassurance. To initiate the new dispute, you can follow the below given path.
User Account → Dashboard → Disputes → New Dispute → Select Order
We work with a passion to accommodate our customers as much as possible. We consider all the rules legally binding on us and we expect the same level of compliance from our respected customers as well. A healthy working relationship lies in mutual compliance of rules and regulations by both, the company and the client.