After you place your order at Case48, we will make sure to keep your data confidential and safe. Whether you make a conversation with our support team or with our writer, that chat will not be shared with a third-party website or the internet. We know how decisive it can be for our customer to keep their identity confidential, not to affect their grades. This is the reason we care a lot about the confidentiality of our customers, which is why you can chat freely with our support team and writers.
Your personal data will be accessed by the company in need of hour. For example, if you want to have a chat with our writer, or when we need to send you an e-mail regarding the updates on your order, we will access your data. We are guaranteeing you that your personal data will not be sold or shared to anyone unless you want to disclose your information on your own.
In case you are looking to deactivate your account for a while or until your next order, you will still be a part of our database. However, we will not misuse your data at any cost. Even if you want to terminate your account, we won’t share your data with anyone else. You are absolutely safe at Case48.
We have some professionals to check and verify our website frequently to make sure all the billing related data of our customers are safe and secure. Only the company can see your personal information, and your payment-related figures are encrypted, which is why it is impossible for anyone to access your data. To make sure your account remains safe, you need to log out of your account every time from your browser after logging in.
Our charges may fluctuate depending on your location, and charges may add more to the value displayed during the ordering process. The extra charges can be deducted as taxes, and it will depend on the value of your order. Here at Case48, we don’t have any hidden charges, unlike some other websites. The bill we issue will have the amount that was calculated during the order process.
The company is responsible for delivering the complete assignment on “Estimated Delivery Date” (which is mentioned under the amount uploaded, at the order page). The company is accountable for following all the instructions and requirements of our clients. If there are some sorts of violations on the part of the company, the client is qualified to ask for partial or complete payment (according to the refund policy, which is written below.
Custom Academic Writing
- Quality related issues
- Important note
If you find an error in our written task which can’t be fixed or termed as a blunder and are not acceptable by the customer or instructor/teacher, then we reimburse the amount of up to fifty percent. When you request a refund, we will review your file. If we find the issues and mistakes which are mentioned by you, we will initiate the refund process. You need to provide us the proofs of quality issues and rejection by your teacher. If you fail to come up with authentic proofs, you won’t get a refund.
You can submit a report for a refund within 30 days after the delivery of your order. If you fail to submit a report within 30 days after the successful delivery of your order, you won’t get any refund. If you are claiming plagiarism, you need to attach a Turnitin report to qualify for a refund.
Failure to meet the said deadline
- When you place your order, you give us an estimated delivery date. Sometimes, the order may be delayed due to workload. We will give you a complete refund if we fail to deliver content even after asking for extra time.
- If you don’t get a higher grade by submitting our work, you need to bear it because we promised to provide quality work, not a higher grade. We always try our level hard to deliver content to get you a higher grade, but you can’t ask for a refund on the basis of a lower grade.
- We run plagiarism detecting tests, and we have a team specifically for proofreading, which is why we always feel confident about the quality of our work. One more thing, if you give us some of your work to be completed, we will not be responsible for the errors of your content. We are only responsible for the text we have written. We will not proofread your work to look for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
We always send a downloadable version of the order to our customers in the form of a link that will redirect them to the downloading page. When you click the download button, your file will start downloading. You can log-in to your account as well to download your assignment or paper. If you are unable to download from both these sources, we will issue you a complete refund.
- Downloadable link via e-mail isn’t working
- Can’t download from the Website Portal
If the link we have shared with you through an e-mail isn’t downloading, contact our support team. If they fail to find the best solution, we will be happy to issue you a complete refund.
If you find the links are broken and isn’t working at all, we suggest you contact our support team. State your issue properly so the support staff can do something for you. If your problem doesn’t get fixed, we will give a complete refund. You need to contact within three days after the delivery of your order to qualify for a refund.
Our revision policy is very customer friendly and flexible in nature. We are committed to facilitate our customers in every way possible and delivering value for their money. Each customer is entitled to three free of cost revisions within 30 days of delivery of paper (90 days for Dissertation only).
Revision Can be Requested in Following Situations.
- Requirements not met
- Guidelines not followed
- Plagiarism complaint
- Grammar and spelling issues
In a case where the customer believes that his initial requirements are not met properly in the final paper, he can ask for a free revision.
In a case where the customer is of the view that his initial guidelines are not properly followed in the final document, he can ask for a free revision.
In a case where the customer believes that the delivered paper contains plagiarized or copied content, he can ask for a free revision.
In a case where the final paper contains various grammatical, spelling or factual errors, the customer can ask for the free revision.
Conditions/Qualifications for a Valid Revision Request
Although our revision policy is mainly customer centric and meant to facilitate our customers in the maximum possible manner, nonetheless, there are certain fair conditions and pre-qualifications that ascertain the validity of your revision request. Here below are all those conditions.
- First of all, the revision request must be made within 30 days of the delivery of paper for every writing service except dissertation. For dissertation, this time limit extends up to 90 days. If a revision request is made after 30 days and for dissertation after 90 days, this will not be entertained; instead, it will be considered as a new order that will have to be paid.
- Revision request can only be made if the paper formation conflicts with your initial requirements/guidelines. If all the initial instructions are duly implemented in the paper and you need some additional alterations, these alterations will be charged accordingly.
- In a case where the customer asks for revision due to copied or plagiarized content, it is mandatory to attach a Turnitin report to back your claim. If the writer has exceeded the standard allowed limit of plagiarism in your paper, only then your revision request will stand valid.
- If the mistakes are caused by the data/material provided by the client, any such mistakes will not be the liability of the website. This is the core responsibility of the customer to provide us the material that is free from errors. In this situation, your revision request will not be entertained.
Procedure of Filing Revision Request.
A customer can file a revision request through its personal user account of the website. To complete the revision request, log in to your User Account and follow the below mentioned path to complete the process.
User Account ► Dashboard ► Order Details ► Add Comment.
What if Your Issue is Not Resolved?
If even after completing the entire process as mentioned above, your revision request is not yet entertained, you can open a new dispute to reaffirm by following this path given below.
User Account ► Dashboard ► Disputes ► New Dispute ► Select Order
We are always striving to serve you the best of writing and mentoring facilities. We stand and abide by all the rules and regulations and expect the same from our valued customer.